Now that spring is here a new chapter of colors and styles open! During the springsummer 2018 fashion shows, there were certain colors that were appearing all over the runway. After the shows, Pantone makes a list of all the colors they project to be the biggest trends during the upcoming season. Head over the Pantone to read more about it. (read me)
This is just a little break down of some of my favorite colors for spring 2018 and where to buy some items in these colors.
1. Cherry Red- This color is my favorite color for spring. Purple and pinks are spring classics so this cherry red will surely make a statement. Styling this bold red will be easy to pair with denim jeans and shorts as well as a bold dress.
2. Little Boy Blue- Light blue is a perfect spring color. It's easy to pair with lots of different colors. This blue color has a rich purple undertone that will continue to look great all through summer.
3. Pink Lavender- This beautiful tone a spring classic. This color is used on a wide variety of different silhouettes and always looks great. Pink lavender is a color that I believe will last long after spring/summer 2018.
4. Blooming Dahlia- Earth tones have been trending all through fall/winter 2017 and will continue into spring/summer 2018. This tone has been used extensively in Fendi, Chloe, and Tibi fashion shows.
5. Ultra Violet- This deep purple color looks great on all skin tones and hair colors. This color is so fitting for the blooming season of spring.
Cherry Red dress (buy me)
Little Boy Blue romper (buy me)
Pink Lavender dress (buy me)
Blooming Dahlia Dress (buy me)
Ultra Violet tunic (buy me)
Comments will be approved before showing up.