Weather your going back to school or just looking for some new clothes here is a break down of some new trends I've been seeing.
1. Plaid Dress: A typical pattern for work pants or a cozy top reworked into a skirt or dress has been very popular. I typically stay away from plaid pants because I think they can sometimes be to formal looking, but this dress is a perfect way to wear casual plaid.
2. Blazer: Blazers sometimes can be tricky to style but if you think about them are cardigans they become less intimidating. Throw a blazer over a casual dress or t-shirt and jeans and look 10x cooler.
3. Pink and Green Top: As much as I hated the trend in the beginning I've really have come to enjoy it. Its much easier than you think to get the right amount of miss-matched.
4. Coca Cola Sweatshirt: Seen on EmRata and Hailey Baldwin CocaCola has been collaborating with really cool brands like ASOS and Kith.
5. Champion Top: A huge trend is the athletic trend which is making Champion and Adidas really popular. These logo tees pair perfectly with jeans or biker shorts for a casual day look.
All these pics are from ASOS.
PS: ASOS is having a labor day sale for 20% off!
Comments will be approved before showing up.